Conversational UI Implementation for Custom Chatbot
A US based manufacturer and seller of health and nutrition products required implementation of Conversational UI for Product purchase and to know more about the business model of the organization. This Chatbot needed to integrated with the customer’s website and Facebook page.
Client Challenges and Requirements
- With their business spread over 18+ countries, the customer was looking for a solution to help their users get product and order related details.
- Enable customers to resolve their queries in the language of their choice.
- Provide the ability to add products to the cart and proceed to checkout through a redirect link.
- CUI Integration with the existing site and Facebook page.
- For few business cases, redirect user to live agent from Bot (Human hand-off).
- Show rich response to user on website.
Proposed a new way for users/customers to interact with the system to achieve the results using Conversational UI (CUI)
- DialogFlow is used to build conversational interfaces (chatbots) for the website which supports AI for natural language processing. It is also used to support multiple languages and platforms.
- Kommunicate is used for handling rich responses on web site and human hand-off. This helps us in rapid development. Also, it supports a lot of customization at the UI level.
- REST APIs are created as a part of this solution which acts as a backend layer.
- Webhook is created in framework .NET 4.6.1. It acts as a business layer between Kommunicate and DialogFlow. Business logic for particular intent is written here.
- Firebase database is used to store cart session data.
Tools & Technologies We Used
Version control: TFS
Reduced workload on the customer care team
Quick resolution of queries with 24/7 availability
Use of latest features with upgraded technologies
Acceleration of Business Flows, helping customers in online shopping