Enterprise Web Solution for Product Store
Implementation of enterprise web solution for insurance products lifecycle management as per industry standards that would provide content maintenance interface allowing business users to modify external content without engaging development teams (underwriters, product line leaders, etc.).
Client Challenges and Requirements
- Existing system was heterogeneous, distributed, non-integrated, semi-collaborative
- It involved manual efforts with minimal support of automation
- Maintenance of existing sub-systems was leading to erroneous data
- Need for modern infrastructure to cater to changing business requirements, scalability and performance
- Integration with existing applications for SSO
Bitwise web solution implementation resulted in a central data repository eliminating duplication of information. All the system information was available and accessible in a structured way across the client organization’s global locations.
- Data mapping and profiling of existing system information
- Design and implementation of user experience as per client needs.
- Implementation of user roles to preserve data integrity and maintain optimum administer user access control, approval workflows
- Data governance using audit trails, application/API/DB security and access control
- Implementation of complex business flows by performing a thorough research of infrastructure services and their offerings
- Implementation of Caching and Search index for optimal performance
- Cloud infrastructure setup and optimization considering security, scalability, performance, and cost requirements/constraints
Tools & Technologies We Used
Angular 6, .NET Core 2.1
Azure Cloud Platform, Cosmos DB, Azure Storage, Redis Cache, Logic Apps, Index Service, Active Directory, Azure DevOps, Key Vault, SendGrid
Organization of System Information and Repository of Data
Acceleration of Business Flows
Reference Cloud Implementation
Foundation for Enterprise Platform